Thursday, August 16, 2007

Testing this out....cut



Ok, I asked the question and then answered it myself. I'm gonna give this "cut" thing a go. Her are the lyrics to another Artist Lyrics: Jennifer Knapp Song Lyrics: Hold Me Now Album Lyrics: Kansas From the glass alabaster she poured out the depth of her soulO foot of Christ would you wait if her harlotries known?Falls a tear to darken the dirtOf humblest offerings to forgive the hurtShe is strong enough to stand in your loveI can hear her say....I'm weakI'm poorI'm broken, LordBut I'm your'sHold me now, hold me nowLet he without sin cast the first stone if he willTo say that my bride isn't worth half the blood that I've spilledPoint your finger and laugh if you chooseTo say my beloved is borrowed and usedShe is strong enough to stand in My loveI can hear her say....I'm weakI'm poorI'm broken, LordBut I'm your'sHold me now, hold me now Song. Let's see how this works.It works, it works...yipeee!!

3 comments:

nriperformatce3 said...

I guess this is it. That I figured out how to perform a "cut" Go me!!

japanimerulez6935 said...

Can you give me a few hints? I haven't actually tried to find out yet by doing the research, so I shouldn't really be cheating by having you tell me -- but half the fun of figuring stuff out is walking someone else through the process!

dsshopping783 said...

Actually, it's spelled out very clearly in the FAQ section under Help at the top of the screen. It's just like using html on the boards to make something bold or italicised. I could explain it, but the FAQ page does it so well.